Terms and Conditions
The artists are responsible to:
- Provide their correct contact information.
- To send the correct information regarding the exact address of their studios and to notify COS immediately if it changes.
- Artists are informed that no refunds are possible after 14 days after payment of the registration fee.
- The artists accept that they will correct and edit their page and communicate directly with COS ([email protected]) in case they find errors or omissions.
- Artists accept and agree to promote the organisation through their own personal contacts and networking and that they will not rely exclusively on the marketing of Cyprus Open Studios.
- The artists agree that by registering to participate in Cyprus Open Studios, they accept the terms and conditions of participation.
Statement of Compliance
I declare that I have read and accept the terms and conditions of participation in Cyprus Open Studios.
1. I accept that the aim of this organnisation is to share the process of creating my works with the public
2. I agree that I must have an e-mail address to participate in Cyprus Open Studios and that the correspondence regarding my participation will be made electronically at the address I will state
3. I agree that by registering with Cyprus Open Studios I also declare that I agree with all the terms and conditions for participation