REGISTRATION for Members Only is open all year round
After submission of your registration form, you will receive an email asking you for your images. Please use your REPLY button, attach them in high resolution to that email and return.
Terms and Conditions
- Artists are responsible for providing accurate contact information
- Artists are responsible for providing an up to date email address and notifying Cyprus Open Studios of any change to this
- Artists accept that no refunds will be given after 14 days of receiving their registration fee
- Artists accept that they are required to proofread their Catalogue and website entries and notify Cyprus Open Studios at [email protected] of any errors or necessary amendments within required deadlines
- Artists accept that they are required to distribute all of their marketing material to local shops and venues in their area
- Artists accept that they are required to display clear signage (which will be provided) to assist visitors to their studio
- Artists accept that they are required to make their studio area safe and acceptably ready for the public
- Artists accept that they are required to promote their own studio through their own contacts and networks and not to rely entirely on Cyprus Open Studio marketing
- Artists who are sharing a venue, whether as a pair or a group, are responsible for preparing their venue information and images for their COS web pages and the Catalogue
- Artists accept that they are required to display any literature and promotional material given to them, i.e. the disclaimer notice, prize draw poster and entry forms, etc.
- Artists agree that their venue will be manned during the published opening hours either by themselves or an appointed stand-in
- Artists accept that by registering for the event, they agree to these Terms and Conditions
Statement of Compliance
I declare that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for participating in Cyprus Open Studios. I agree to these conditions and undertake:
1. To be present in my studio on the weekends I have indicated or provide a stand-in
2. To be open between 11.00hrs and 17.00hrs on both days of the weekends I have chosen
3. To display signage as supplied
4. To display only my own original works of art and those of the artists registered in my group
5. I understand that this event is about sharing the process of creating my art with the public
6. I understand that I must have an email address to participate in Cyprus Open Studios and that all information concerning participation will be sent to this address throughout the course of the event.
7. I understand that by registering for Cyprus Open Studios I signify my agreement to all the terms and conditions of participation.