Terms and Conditions
- Artists are responsible for providing accurate contact information
- Artists are responsible for providing an up to date email address and notifying Cyprus Open Studios of any change to this
- Artists accept that no refunds will be given after 14 days of receiving their registration fee
- Artists accept that they are required to proofread their Catalogue and website entries and notify Cyprus Open Studios at [email protected] of any errors or necessary amendments within required deadlines
- Artists accept that they are required to distribute all of their marketing material to local shops and venues in their area
- Artists accept that they are required to display clear signage (which will be provided) to assist visitors to their studio
- Artists accept that they are required to make their studio area safe and acceptably ready for the public
- Artists accept that they are required to promote their own studio through their own contacts and networks and not to rely entirely on Cyprus Open Studio marketing
- Artists who are sharing a venue, whether as a pair or a group, are responsible for preparing their venue information and images for their COS web pages and the Catalogue
- Artists accept that they are required to display any literature and promotional material given to them, i.e. the disclaimer notice, prize draw poster and entry forms, etc.
- Artists agree that their venue will be manned during the published opening hours either by themselves or an appointed stand-in
- Artists accept that by registering for the event, they agree to these Terms and Conditions
Statement of Compliance
I declare that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for participating in Cyprus Open Studios. I agree to these conditions and undertake:
1. To be present in my studio on the weekends I have indicated or provide a stand-in
2. To be open between 11.00hrs and 17.00hrs on both days of the weekends I have chosen
3. To display signage as supplied
4. To display only my own original works of art and those of the artists registered in my group
5. I understand that this event is about sharing the process of creating my art with the public
6. I understand that I must have an email address to participate in Cyprus Open Studios and that all information concerning participation will be sent to this address throughout the course of the event.
7. I understand that by registering for Cyprus Open Studios I signify my agreement to all the terms and conditions of participation.